Skip to main content

WE'RE GOING ON HOLIDAY


WERE GOING ON HOLIDAY!!! Im so excited its our first family holiday together and were going to CUBA!!!

So this weeks post is about my plans for the holiday (vlogging) and asking you guys some tips about travelling with a baby!

So the plan is to buy myself a go pro hero 5 the reason for this is its waterproof without a waterproof housing so i can vlog on holiday and it dosnt matter if it gets wet you can still hear me and all is fine and dandy! I will hopefully be vlogging most days whilst were away (were going for 2 weeks) however they will not be posted up whilst im away as i dont want to spend an hour or two out of my day to edit and upload. So as soon as i get back from holiday i will be editing the videos and they will go up every day from when im home. However i will probably schedule some beauty videos for whilst im away in case you lot miss me! The holiday vlogs will be going up on my vlogging channel and not my main channel so make sure you subscribe to it so you will be notified when they go up.

In the mean time i will be filming lots of travel videos on my main channel like a whats in my hand luggage etc.

So now this is where you lovely lot come in, i need you to comment below with some travel advice Eloise will be just over a year old when we go so i need travel buggy advice, how to keep her happy on the plane etc anything you can think of please leave it below, its about a 9 hour flight so im a little bit nervous about how shes going to be on the plane.

Thanks so much for reading please press the follow button on the side, and see you next week!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A few things from my Holiday Wardrobe

Black bikini bottoms from prettylittlething.com













Red Bikini (top & bottoms) from prettylittlething.com










Sunglasses from Accessorize Bikini top from Tesco










Bikini top from Tesco












Dress from Quiz clothing


IM PREGNANT!!!!! My first trimester

Hello all, as im writing this im coming up to 13 weeks pregnant, due the 21st March 2018 (my original due date was 24th march which is my daughters birthday) but the baby was measuring bigger.

This is our second and final baby and im so excited to share my journey with you, as i only started blogging and youtube at the very end of my last pregnancy.

So whats in store for you? Well im going to be filming and blogging my journey.

So my first trimester how has it been you ask? In all honesty its been aweful, dont get me wrong im so so lucky to be pregnant and not a day goes by i dont realise how lucky i am. However i have been super super sick and feeling so tired and grotty in general. My skin has been aweful ive got really bad acne all over my face which is very painful. Ive been suffering a lot with headaches because of the rise of hormones in my body and ive also just wanted to sleep ALL the time which proves very hard with a toddler running around


. Im sure at the start i had some k…

How i celebrated my 21st birthday

So on May 15th 2017 i celebrated my 21st birthday. Well i say the 15th may but i pretty much celebrated all weekend and theres still more to come!






The day before my birthday me and my mum went shopping and brought loads of stuff for our holiday to Cuba. (there is a haul on my channel Lydia Anne on YouTube) it was a really sunny day in Cornwall and it was so nice to spend the time with my mum and Eloise. After shopping i went home to find one of my sisters had decorated my front room with balloons and also put photos on my wall in the shape of a 21. These were photos from when i was born right up until now, i literally am so soppy i cried my eyes out for about 30 mins i couldn't even talk, whilst i was doing that Decarlo couldn't stop laughing at me! When i finally managed to stop crying and actually look at the photos properly Decarlo told me we were going for a meal just me him and Eloise, so i had to go and wash my face and get rid of any make up that was left on my face (wh…